Thursday

Day 14: Something has come over me?

MORE COLOR!

Something has come over me... I am just not myself when I wear this much color. I mean, I did like this look- it was comfortable, but since I wore heels, I didn't feel too casual. Still, for me, too much color.

Maybe its all this single living that's making me a little wacky ... H had better get home soon so I can get back to my normal all-black-wearing-self. 2 more days. I am sure he REALLY has missed taking my pic every day, and he can't wait to get back to that task.

H: if you read my blog (he did once) I miss you!



Tee: Urban
Pants: H&M
Necklace: gift
Shoes: ASH
Hair: actually blow dried and straightened for once this week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you look so cute! And color looks good on you even if you prefer all black ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look cute in the color. I love those shoes-again. Makes me miss mine even more...

    ReplyDelete