Friday

30 for 30: Day 5 Friiiiday!

I can't tell you how thrilled I am that the weekend is here. People are always saying how its nice to come back to work after a 3-day weekend, because its a short week... ha! Short week, my ass! This was the longest week ever. Now, its over, and my boss is leaving to go out of town for the next week, which is great. Not because I don't like him, I just sometimes would rather him be in China than standing over my desk giving me task after task, you know what I'm saying.

Also! This weekend H leaves for Dallas for 2 whole weeks! SO, that means, get ready for the following:
1. Hold-out pics of my outfits (showing one piece at a time- two if we're lucky)
2. Self- timer pics of my outfits. (I am not the best at this- see below.)
3. Guest photographers (my coworkers)
4. Me posing with/by/on/under random objects at work.
last but not least-
5. Mention of awesome shows like the Bachelorette, Real Housewives, Lifetime movies... etc.

Even though I got off work at a decent hour tonight, I look as though I got hit by truck on my way home. Also, please excuse me wearing the same necklace 2 days in a row- I may have slept in it.





Layered tanks: BP @ Nordstrom
Mini: H&M
shoes: must have lost them somewhere ?
Necklace: F21

6 comments:

  1. I love that you have taken the pics in your place, I love having a sticky beak at where people live :-)
    And don't worry about wearing the necklace twice in a row, just call it remixing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi gorgeous!
    Love the layered tanks!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I take my own pics, so I am always struggling with the camera timer and framing myself - that's why I only take pics from like two places in my house!

    Hope you're doing well with the style challenge - your body, lady, is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the necklace! you pull off pretty and casual very well. definately not run over by a truck material.

    i have the same self timer issues haha, i recently learned propped up on the dining table is the best spot so nearly all my pics are coming from there.

    ReplyDelete