I can't tell you how thrilled I am that the weekend is here. People are always saying how its nice to come back to work after a 3-day weekend, because its a short week... ha! Short week, my ass! This was the longest week ever. Now, its over, and my boss is leaving to go out of town for the next week, which is great. Not because I don't like him, I just sometimes would rather him be in China than standing over my desk giving me task after task, you know what I'm saying.
Also! This weekend H leaves for Dallas for 2 whole weeks! SO, that means, get ready for the following:
1. Hold-out pics of my outfits (showing one piece at a time- two if we're lucky)
2. Self- timer pics of my outfits. (I am not the best at this- see below.)
3. Guest photographers (my coworkers)
4. Me posing with/by/on/under random objects at work.
last but not least-
5. Mention of awesome shows like the Bachelorette, Real Housewives, Lifetime movies... etc.
Even though I got off work at a decent hour tonight, I look as though I got hit by truck on my way home. Also, please excuse me wearing the same necklace 2 days in a row- I may have slept in it.
Layered tanks: BP @ Nordstrom
shoes: must have lost them somewhere ?