Monday

Monday Man-day

Its Monday! Boo. But yay that I have good pics of stylish men for you! You're welcome. Man-day is a perfect reason for you to Follow my blog, now, don't you think? Yes I do.

Don't know where he's headed but I like his red shoes and his hat! Love a bold look like this, don't you?


I am pretty sure he woke up this morning and thought he was in Miami. Like? No like? PS his shorts are sheer.


What is this guy looking at? I don't know but its the perfect chance for me to get a close up, right? Thanks Puma guy. He also has on an uber cool Man-bag. Clearly, I am a fan. What do you all think of this look?


Happy Monday everybody, from me and the Men!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, yay! You've made Monday bearable with it being Manday and all.

    I'm not a big fan of the sheer white bottoms...on either gender. TMI, in my opinion. The cuffed jean-shorts aren't cutting it for me, either (gee...I'm a picky-gal, aren't I??) but the first guy with the retro look is adorable. He looks like a self-confident trend setter.

    Therefore, I choose bachelor #1. Thanks for the eye candy....a lovely way to start the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they all look great, as long as I can't see the sheer-white-short man's undergarments... I think the white shorts with the bright color top are great, just prefer non-sheer white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice street style selections, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    P.S. Am adding you to my Fellow Fashionistas blogroll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like something about all of them. What a great eye you have. Love the little boy look of the first guy. The sheer shorts guy fits his look - a la mediterranean. And I love the cuffs on sockless cardigan guy. He looks playful.

    ReplyDelete