Friday

LBD for Friday

SOOOO, CC was so sweet to do a guest post for me and I was inspired by the Back in Black to do more theme focused posts. I thought Friday would be a good day for an LBD day! I actually have a small collection of black dresses in my closet. So maybe I will just wear them all weekend and keep the theme going for a few days. Hmmmm....

This is pretty much my fave LBD. And you already know my fave flats.
Of course the dress is from Club Monaco and the shoes are Irregular Choice. My blue watch is kinda hidden, but it is Diesel.








HH was happy to take my pic this morning, which was nice. He got a little creative, as you can see by the middle pic. Whatever, I am not complaining. So much easier than propping up my camera on the dresser, setting the timer button, running across the room and trying to pose all cute. (At least half the time getting more couch in the shot than Vivianne. UH!) And of course doing all this while he is at the gym or in the shower... I mean, seriously, as if I would have a one person photo shoot in front of him. Oh. No no no.

Stay tuned for more pics of me, LBD and hopefully none of my couch.

3 comments:

  1. I am impressed that one of these photos contain HH's feet. EFH

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, love that dress and I am IN FREAKING LOVE with those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Viv!

    Wanted to stop by and say thank you for dropping by my blog yesterday. It was so nice to meet you! Ooooo...and I just saw that you live in NY! It's my favorite city in the world!

    OMG....I LOVE THAT DRESS!!!! It's so simple, clean, and classic!

    Black is my favorite color. I use to work for Chanel, and that is when I learned to appreciate the beauty of black.

    Great blog! I'll definately be back!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete