Saturday

Flashback to Kindergarten


Why didn't I love these shoes back then? Why? I don't remember. But I love them now. And I especially love them paired with knee socks. I wore this combo to work yesterday- It made me feel so youthful. I was surprised at the ...looks I got walking down the street. Even in the Garment district to NYC. Don't you think that is weird? I wasn't in some super crazy outfit or anything.... well, whatever. I can't wait to wear this again, but I have to pace myself or I'll wear it out. PS, the socks are navy. I love to wear navy with black. When done correctly, I think this looks awesome- so forward. When its not done carefully, it is obviously Barf City, and just looks like you got dressed in the dark.

I don't mean for all the pics on this blog to be of my feet. Tomorrow I'm going out to try and snap some shots of people with GOOD style. I do feel, though, that it is more fun to talk about those with hideous attire...and there are more of them, unfortunately. Well, we'll see what I find.

3 comments:

  1. Love it, I still have to try this look:) I can't wait to see pictures of your outfit.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again love the flats and of course the socks look fab too.

    My dress is satin with chiffon overlay btw x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make Do- thanks so much, and thanks for following me!!

    ReplyDelete